What an incredible week it has been for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III and Magic Lantern! Thanks so much to the team over there!
Other posts on the new RAW Video feature of Magic Lantern:
- Magic Lantern Canon EOS 5D Mark III RAW video vs Blackmagic Cinema Camera!
- First Magic Lantern RAW video short shot on Canon EOS 5D Mark III released
- Updates on the RAW video progress from Magic Lantern for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- RAW 24fps DNG video hits the Canon EOS 5D Mark III via Magic Lantern!
- Magic Lantern RAW video for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III comes to the mac & OSX
- Magic Lantern Raw Video Test – H.264 vs. Hacked GH2 vs. 5D3 Raw Video
H.264 vs. Hacked GH2 vs. 5D3 Raw Video[tentblogger-youtube SFBc7i1Q_0w]
Discussion from planetLuke
A personal test of mine that I decided might as well be public! Still torn on the results to be honest. The GH2 is using a 146Mbps Driftwood hack and was set to Smooth (Contrast -2).
Lens used – Nikkor Ai-s 80-200mm f 4 (set to f 8 for each camera)
Again, Magic Lantern deserves a ton of credit. The Mark III is a beast.
Filmed by Luke and Marika Neumann
Music by Luke Neumann
Check out our website or like and follow on Facebook and Twitter:
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- New Mastering Color Course Teaches Color Grading for Independent Filmmakers – Plus Giveaway! - November 9, 2018
- The Fran 8K Global Shutter Video Camera Coming Soon to Your Toolbox - November 7, 2018
- Panasonic S1 Origin Story: Interview with Yosuke Yamane at Photokina - November 6, 2018