Other posts on the new RAW Video feature of Magic Lantern:
- Magic Lantern Canon EOS 5D Mark III RAW video vs Blackmagic Cinema Camera!
- First Magic Lantern RAW video short shot on Canon EOS 5D Mark III released
- Updates on the RAW video progress from Magic Lantern for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- RAW 24fps DNG video hits the Canon EOS 5D Mark III via Magic Lantern!
- Magic Lantern RAW video for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III comes to the mac & OSX
- Magic Lantern Raw Video Test – H.264 vs. Hacked GH2 vs. 5D3 Raw Video
H.264 vs. Hacked GH2 vs. 5D3 Raw Video
Discussion from planetLuke
A personal test of mine that I decided might as well be public! Still torn on the results to be honest. The GH2 is using a 146Mbps Driftwood hack and was set to Smooth (Contrast -2).
Lens used – Nikkor Ai-s 80-200mm f 4 (set to f 8 for each camera)
Filmed by Luke and Marika Neumann
Music by Luke Neumann
Check out our website or like and follow on Facebook and Twitter:
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Google is Buying Imaging Startup Lytro for $40M - March 23, 2018
- Teradek Announces Bolt 10K and Bolt Manager - March 21, 2018
- Disney and Redrock Micro Collaborate to Bring New Technologies to Market - March 16, 2018