In another blaze of talented programming, the Magic Lantern team has made a .raw video conversion utility for the mac — until yesterday, you had to use windows to process the video files.
Other posts on the new RAW Video feature of Magic Lantern:
- Magic Lantern Canon EOS 5D Mark III RAW video vs Blackmagic Cinema Camera!
- First Magic Lantern RAW video short shot on Canon EOS 5D Mark III released
- Updates on the RAW video progress from Magic Lantern for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- RAW 24fps DNG video hits the Canon EOS 5D Mark III via Magic Lantern!
- Magic Lantern adds 3x multiplier (zoom) to RAW video for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III
Simple post processing of 5D mark III RAW footage in OSX
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Adobe Cloak is Content-Aware Fill for Video! This is INSANE! - October 23, 2017
- Location Scouting? Blocker: An Augmented Reality Director's Viewfinder - October 20, 2017
- Scoutt – A Worldwide Platform for Location Scouting for Your Photo/Video Shoot - October 16, 2017