This is a fun video showing how the Magic Lantern code base has changed over time… this is a visual representation of the changes and additions to the code base.
We’ve got a new Magic Lantern forum section – check it out and comment away and be entered to win that Canon EOS 6D!
The past 2+ weeks have been pretty amazing! Just look at this coverage we’ve had!
- Largest collection of Magic Lantern RAW HDSLR video on the planet
- Largest collection of Magic Lantern RAW HDSLR video on the planet part II
- Largest collection of Magic Lantern RAW HDSLR video on the planet part III
- Magic Lantern code – how has it changed over time? Well, in short, a LOT!
- Is it possible to record RAW video straight to SSD with Magic Lantern? CF to SSD?
- Luke Neumann on Magic Lantern Canon 5D Mark III RAW video
- More Magic Lantern magic – the video “zoom” feature
- Magic Lantern Canon EOS 5D Mark III RAW video vs Blackmagic Cinema Camera!
- First Magic Lantern RAW video short shot on Canon EOS 5D Mark III released
- Updates on the RAW video progress from Magic Lantern for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- RAW 24fps DNG video hits the Canon EOS 5D Mark III via Magic Lantern!
- Magic Lantern RAW video for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III comes to the mac & OSX
- Magic Lantern Raw Video Test – H.264 vs. Hacked GH2 vs. 5D3 Raw Video
Magic Lantern commit history
gource -s 0.00005 -a 1 –highlight-all-users –hide filenames -o – -r 25 | ffmpeg -f image2pipe -vcodec ppm -i – -vcodec mjpeg -qscale 1 video.avi
Note: I have NO idea what the heck that means Alex! HA!
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)