Aviv Vana (bigLeagueFilmSchool) has interviewed Luke Neumann (planetLuke) about the Magic Lantern Canon 5D Mark III RAW video status and discusses much more about Luke’s background and his cinematography.
Aviv is doing some very interesting interviews – you may want to bookmark his site bigLeagueFilmSchool
The past 2+ weeks have been pretty amazing! Just look at this coverage we’ve had!
- Largest collection of Magic Lantern RAW HDSLR video on the planet
- Largest collection of Magic Lantern RAW HDSLR video on the planet part II
- Largest collection of Magic Lantern RAW HDSLR video on the planet part III
- Magic Lantern code – how has it changed over time? Well, in short, a LOT!
- Is it possible to record RAW video straight to SSD with Magic Lantern? CF to SSD?
- Luke Neumann on Magic Lantern Canon 5D Mark III RAW video
- More Magic Lantern magic – the video “zoom” feature
- Magic Lantern Canon EOS 5D Mark III RAW video vs Blackmagic Cinema Camera!
- First Magic Lantern RAW video short shot on Canon EOS 5D Mark III released
- Updates on the RAW video progress from Magic Lantern for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III
- RAW 24fps DNG video hits the Canon EOS 5D Mark III via Magic Lantern!
- Magic Lantern RAW video for the Canon EOS 5D Mark III comes to the mac & OSX
- Magic Lantern Raw Video Test – H.264 vs. Hacked GH2 vs. 5D3 Raw Video
Talking 5D3 raw with Luke Neumann
small bits from the blog post on bigLeagueFilmSchool:
Sometimes words aren’t very necessary. This is one of those days where I just need to let the interview speak for itself.
We have Luke Neumann of neumannfilms.net on the show with us today. You gotta love how this guy gets himself out there and constantly pushes and tests what he can get out of his tools.
That’s what it’s all about – progress.
The 5D3 looks like it’s poised to make some big noise yet again and Luke is, once again, one of the first out the gate to test and show us the goods. So without further ado – the play button is just underneath you!
(*sorry about the audio guys, a little tech difficulties here and there. Don’t throw tomatoes at us or nothing)
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Photo/Video Gear Week in review 2016-02-07 - February 7, 2016
- A Sensor That Can Shoot In StarLight? Panasonic’s APD-CMOS Could Change Low Light Forever - February 4, 2016
- Is the Canon EOS-1D X Mark II the Ultimate 4k Video Filmmaking Machine? - February 4, 2016