Now that we've notified most users that the forums are now updated with all the cinema5D data, it is time to start exploring how to use them a little more efficiently.
I know we all have different methods for getting around, but I thought that it would be good to show you how to see what is “new” on the planet5D forums – as well as finding out who's online.
More tutorials coming soon!
visit the forums: forums.planet5d.com
planet5D forums – how to see what is new
Here's how to get all the episodes:
- planet5D youtube channel
- planet5D audio RSS feed
- Subscribe to daily planet5D (audio only) by Email
- planet5D audio only on iTunes
- planet5D on blip.tv
Don't forget! You can get this as an audio only file: daily planet5D audio #59
|Comment on this story in the new planet5D forums|
(cover photo credit: snap from the podcast)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- The Great Movidiam Studio Tour Promo Video – Worth a Watch! - February 22, 2018
- Get 15% OFF on DitoGear Products! - February 19, 2018
- AIR in MOTION Proof of Concept by Vincent Laforet - February 8, 2018