What's even cooler, you can win one of the ModuloDrive motor kits (ModuloDrive servo motor unit + OmniController + Accessories). Read more about it at DitoGear website.
Precision meets portability
Modulo is the new, modular motion control system from DitoGear™. Yet another one? Indeed. This time, however, we leave so much to your imagination!
It's time to get back to your childhood. Remember playing with tech toys and blocks to come up with all these amazing machines and constructions? Those days are back with DitoGear™ Modulo.
One motor block, multiple add-on parts and unlimited possibilities.
- DitoGear™ Modulo is truly portable and modular, whatever it takes.
- The ModuloDrive servo motor blocks are compact, strong and compatible with all existing motion controllers: OmniController, Trito, DragonBridge and Evolution!
- Even the ModuloDrive motor blocks are modular. Replace the drive wheels at the motor shaft easily with a rope/cable pulley, traction belt gear or a drive/friction wheel.
- Modulo can be configured as 1-axis system or multiaxis system depending on your creativity and can be extended by adding OmniHead or any 3rd party pan/tilt head.
- Combine the system with 3rd party accessories thanks to design that is based on 15mm rods and are ¼” threaded holes almost everywhere.
- Modulo can run as a motion controlled unit or as a traditional, plain pushed by hand dolly or table dolly.
Out-of the box configurations
DitoGear™ Modulo comes as separate parts, or in one of preconfigured packages, such as:
- Modulo Dolly A (1 – 5m, extensible track, ModuloDrive on the end block)
- Modulo Dolly B (1 – 5m, extensible track, ModuloDrive on the trolley)
- Rover (does not need a track, runs on a flat surface).
Some more creativity?
It's time to geek out! DitoGear™ Modulo is meant for playing, experimenting and reconfiguring basing on your imagination and needs.
Possible configurations are endless – motorized table skater dolly? A moco skateboard? Backpacking dolly? A cable dolly? A motor kit for your DIY slider? Whatever you can come up with.
- Modulo Dolly A Bundle w/ motor on the end blocks, 1m track, OmniController and accessories starting at ~ USD 2,600.00
- Modulo Dolly A Bundle w/ motor on the end blocks, 1m track, DitoGear™ Evolution and accessories starting at ~ USD 3,500.00
- Modulo Rover Bundle with OmniController and accessories starting at ~ USD 1,750.00
- 1m Track Extension ~USD 150.00, extra spreaders ~USD 150.00/piece
|Disclaimer: these guys are not a planet5D sponsor. (see more on our eithics page). We publish gear news because our users have asked us to let them know when we find things that may help them improve their shooting. If you're a gear maker and would like us to publish your HDSLR related products, please contact planet5D|
(cover photo credit: snap from DitoGear)