It has been a while since I’ve produced a new planet5D episode, and being a new year I thought I should get back on the horse and start cranking out some videos. In this daily planet5D episode I just simply show a few things that I’ve got scheduled for review and just give you little overview again of why I’m doing these episodes.
So, no big tips or gear reviews in this one, but look for plenty more to come!
daily planet5D #47 – Ring in 2013
Here’s how to get all the episodes:
- planet5D youtube channel
- planet5D audio RSS feed
- Subscribe to daily planet5D (audio only) by Email
- planet5D audio only on iTunes
- planet5D on blip.tv
Don’t forget! You can get this as an audio only file: daily planet5D audio #47
(cover photo credit: snap from the podcast)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- NAB starts MONDAY! Watch LIVE NAB Liveblog here on planet5D - April 10, 2015
- Canon unleashes the EOS C300 MARK II – will it be your next camera? - April 8, 2015
- 4K Video Panoramic from the Canon 5D Mark II (or any full HD DSLR) - March 31, 2015