In this episode we take on Instagram, talk about the new YouTube Connect Camera App, and share some cool product picks and videos. We also announce the three winners of the CrumplePop Grain35 giveaway.
We’ve also entertain several great questions from our listeners:
1) When Chris cuts a piece with music does he put the music in early or does he add it after the story is developed?
2) Since the 3 Way Color Corrector has gone the way of the Dodo in FCP X, how does Chris handle this travesty?
4) Can someone who wants to primarily do art for art’s sake manage to do commercial projects on one side and still have enough time to be as independent and creative as possible on the other?
We want to thank our listeners for supporting the show and spreading the word about the podcast. Please continue to leave us voicemail (using the tab to the right labeled Send Voicemail) or send us an email. We love to hear your feedback.
The winners of the CrumplePop’s Grain35 Giveaway:
Get Your Audio Bits Here:
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Dual Pixel like video autofocus unleashed with Redrock Focus Tracking! - March 27, 2015
- SHOCK! Canon surprises everyone with Canon 4k Video Concept Camera - March 26, 2015
- Anyone still using DSLRs for video? Hell yes! - March 20, 2015