1) What are best practices for ingesting card data to avoid data corruption?
2) How does Chris Fenwick approach color calibration?
3) When Chris Fenwick does color correction, what scopes does he use and why?
4) Is a broadcast monitor necessary?
5) Can you copy and use the .mov files that are created in FCP X's event library (the ones with the (ID) in the file name)?
6) Is everyone shooting video grumpy old men? Where are the young people at video trade shows?
We want to thank our listeners for supporting the show and spreading the word about the podcast. Please continue to leave us voicemail (using the tab to the right labeled Send Voicemail) or send us an email. We love to hear your feedback. In future shows we want to feature each month an episode of listeners questions where we will bring in other filmmaking and post-production experts to help us answer your questions.
Get Your Audio Bits Here:
Carl Olson @dfilmtv
(cover photo credit: snap from the DCP site)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Adorama Instant Rebates for Sigma, Sony and Canon! Including Exclusive Trade-In Offer on Canon Cinema and Pro Video Cameras! - June 19, 2018
- Sony RX100 VI Review by Hugh Brownstone – The TWO Things You Need to Know - June 18, 2018
- Video Capabilities Will Be at the Heart of All Future Canon Prosumer Camera Bodies - June 15, 2018