1) What are best practices for ingesting card data to avoid data corruption?
2) How does Chris Fenwick approach color calibration?
3) When Chris Fenwick does color correction, what scopes does he use and why?
4) Is a broadcast monitor necessary?
6) Is everyone shooting video grumpy old men? Where are the young people at video trade shows?
We want to thank our listeners for supporting the show and spreading the word about the podcast. Please continue to leave us voicemail (using the tab to the right labeled Send Voicemail) or send us an email. We love to hear your feedback. In future shows we want to feature each month an episode of listeners questions where we will bring in other filmmaking and post-production experts to help us answer your questions.
Get Your Audio Bits Here:
(cover photo credit: snap from the DCP site)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- JVC LS300 gets 4k, Sony a7RII video testing, 16TB SSD drives, and more on DSLR FILM NOOB Podcast - August 25, 2015
- How to Securely Store Your Digital Photos - August 23, 2015
- 42 inch 4k IPS monitor, Canon ME20F-SH, and more on DSLR FILM NOOB Podcast - August 22, 2015