1) What are best practices for ingesting card data to avoid data corruption?
2) How does Chris Fenwick approach color calibration?
3) When Chris Fenwick does color correction, what scopes does he use and why?
4) Is a broadcast monitor necessary?
6) Is everyone shooting video grumpy old men? Where are the young people at video trade shows?
We want to thank our listeners for supporting the show and spreading the word about the podcast. Please continue to leave us voicemail (using the tab to the right labeled Send Voicemail) or send us an email. We love to hear your feedback. In future shows we want to feature each month an episode of listeners questions where we will bring in other filmmaking and post-production experts to help us answer your questions.
Get Your Audio Bits Here:
(cover photo credit: snap from the DCP site)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Rumor Roundup – new Canon EOS C500? Canon 250mp Sensor? Canon EOS 5D Mark IV? What do you think is coming? - February 12, 2016
- Can Manual Focus Lenses and an Adapter Do Autofocus? According to Techart the Answer is… - February 11, 2016
- Want to Learn Timelapse? Ron Risman on the planet5D Webinar and His Timelapse MOAB Workshop! - February 11, 2016