Fader Plate 4X4 / 4X5.65
To use a 77mm screw-in variable-neutral density with a 4×4 or 4×5,65 matte-box!
The new Fader Plate is a ultra lightweight CNC machined aluminum plate available with the classic size of 4″x4″ and 4″x5,65″ filters with a 77mm thread that offers the choice to mount a screw-in filter in every matte-box filter tray.
DSLR shooters realized how practical can be using a variable -ND filters and still need the flexibility of a professional matte-box, this is the reason why the Fader Plate was designed: a simple and practical solution!
Available in two sizes: 4″ x 4″ and 4″ X 5,565″ fitting every brand matte-box filter tray.
Fader Plate is an accessory of the Prime Circle MAT-BOX system, the first Sliding matte-box that follows the focus barrel!
Prices from € 89,00 / USD 99,00
LockCircle Fader Plate hi-lights
- CNC machined aluminum matte black anodized
- available in two sizes: 4″ x 4″ and 4″ x 5,65″
- exactly the size of 4″ X 4″ and 4″ X 5,65″ glass filters
- ultra lightweight (great for clip-on solutions)
- fits every 4″ x 4″ and 4″ X 5,65″ filter tray (every brand)
- 77mm screw-in filter thread (82mm coming soon)
|Disclaimer: they are planet5D sponsors but we don't publish this news just because they're sponsoring us (see more on our eithics page). We publish gear news because our users have asked us to let them know when we find things that may help them improve their shooting. If you're a gear maker and would like us to publish your HDSLR related products, please contact planet5D|
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Disney and Redrock Micro Collaborate to Bring New Technologies to Market - March 16, 2018
- Panasonic EVA1 vs Canon C200 – Camera Shootout 2018 - March 13, 2018
- Photographer Accused of Stealing an Image Discovers That Both He and the Other Photographer Captured the Exact Millisecond in Time - March 8, 2018