If you can paying any attention at all to me, and I certainly hope you are, you'll remember that the last time I did a daily planet 5D was well, several weeks ago.
So in this episode I give you some really lame excuses as to why I haven't been doing them, my thoughts on generic batteries, the bose quietComfort headphones, and a few tips about what's coming in the near future.
Here's how to get all the episodes:
- planet5D youtube channel
- planet5D audio RSS feed
- Subscribe to daily planet5D (audio only) by Email
- planet5D audio only on iTunes
- planet5D on blip.tv
Don't forget! You can get this as an audio only file: daily planet5D audio #33
(cover photo credit: snap from the podcast)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Location Scouting? Blocker: An Augmented Reality Director's Viewfinder - October 20, 2017
- Scoutt – A Worldwide Platform for Location Scouting for Your Photo/Video Shoot - October 16, 2017
- The Syrp Giveaway Winners Have Been Drawn! - October 13, 2017