Another tip of something that I discovered with Apple mail when combined with Gmail. If you use both of those two, then you should watch this.
I've always been very frustrated by finding the folders called “all mail” or “trash” from Gmail in my Apple Mail searches. So I finally did a search and found a website where I could turn those things off. Which saves space as well as frustration on searches.
Definitely a tip for a smaller group of people who read planet5D, But as I said when I started this daily planet5D, I'm going to pass along things as I learn them so that's what this is all about. Don't forget to pass along any questions you might have that I could possibly answer.
daily planet5D #28 – Apple mail and Gmail
Here's how to get all the episodes:
- planet5D youtube channel
- planet5D audio RSS feed
- Subscribe to daily planet5D (audio only) by Email
- planet5D audio only on iTunes
- planet5D on blip.tv
Don't forget! You can get this as an audio only file: daily planet5D audio #28
(cover photo credit: snap from the podcast)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Adobe Cloak is Content-Aware Fill for Video! This is INSANE! - October 23, 2017
- Location Scouting? Blocker: An Augmented Reality Director's Viewfinder - October 20, 2017
- Scoutt – A Worldwide Platform for Location Scouting for Your Photo/Video Shoot - October 16, 2017