This daily planet5D is an update on how we're recording – this episode was with the Canon EOS 5D Mark II – but don't forget we had a big post on using the 5D2 as a webcam a while ago.
Using a Canon HDSLR (5D Mark II) as a webcam for skype or ustream — this video is still averaging about 400 views a week – so it is popular!
using the 5D as a webcam
Here's how to get all the episodes:
- daily planet5D on iTunes
- planet5D youtube channel
- planet5D audio RSS feed
- Subscribe to daily planet5D (audio only) by Email
- planet5D audio only on iTunes
- planet5D on blip.tv
Don't forget! You can get this as an audio only file: daily planet5D #13 mp3 file
What's on this episode?
Ok, I broke down and set up the Canon EOS 5D Mark II to use as my webcam to see if there's a change in the color of my room over using the Logitech webcam… plus, it will be used in many other daily planet5D episodes in the future.
Oh, and there's the planet5D lockCircle too
(cover photo credit: snap from the podcast)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- The Great Movidiam Studio Tour Promo Video – Worth a Watch! - February 22, 2018
- Get 15% OFF on DitoGear Products! - February 19, 2018
- AIR in MOTION Proof of Concept by Vincent Laforet - February 8, 2018