The Jaybilizer HDSLR 2.0 Stabilizer is a simple yet effective stabilizer option for those not needing a full stabilizer rig. The unit is only $249 and you even have the option to build your own unit by following the instructions on the website.
Some of the Positives:
- Small, light, and easy to use
- Doesn't require a degree in stabilizer operation
- Easy to balance with the forward/back and side/side adjustment plates
- Great low price with DIY option
Some of the Negatives:
- Gimble movement translates slightly to the unit. (The more you can move the handle without affecting the unit the better)
- Bottom of unit tends to bump into forearm
- Side/side balancing adjustment needs to start further to the left due to DSLRs being rightside-heavy.
Overall for the price and even considering the negatives (that can be worked around), this is a great tool for the DSLR users' toolbox.
(cover photo credit: snap from the video)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- EOS Canon EOS C500 Mark II Storms on to the Professional Video Market - September 5, 2019
- the 5DayDeal Video Creator's Bundle is HERE! - June 7, 2019
- It is all about story - June 6, 2019