The July winner was never announced because the selected winner never responded to any of our attempts to notify them – so we've selected a new winner and that was Jim Ackerman.
We picked the August winner live on the planet5D live page after our conversation with Koo from NoFilmSchool last week – and that was Greg V.
The other winner of our week long Drobo giveaway was J. Mark Strong who also sent us a photo!
What is a Drobo?
I've had a drobo 4-bay (the USB2 model) for about 3 years now and I really enjoy it. I've been able to add additional drives to it and removed one when I needed additional capacity. I am hoping the new 4-bay units are a bit quieter tho – the one I have can be a bit loud in the summer when my office is warm.
thanks and good luck!
- Drobo is not a sponsor for planet5D but we're thrilled they ran the contest (and I have owned my own drobo for several years).
- Our links to them are affiliate links. If you decide to buy (assuming you didn't win) then we'll get a little commission.
(cover photo credit: snap from the Drobo site)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Disney and Redrock Micro Collaborate to Bring New Technologies to Market - March 16, 2018
- Panasonic EVA1 vs Canon C200 – Camera Shootout 2018 - March 13, 2018
- Photographer Accused of Stealing an Image Discovers That Both He and the Other Photographer Captured the Exact Millisecond in Time - March 8, 2018