We were sent a notice today of new firmware for the Canon EOS 60D – just a couple of bug fixes, no new functionality. But if you have the bug, you'll want to update.
Thanks to hdCamTeam for sending this our way.
Firmware Version 1.1.0 incorporates the following fixes and improvements.
1. Fixes a phenomenon where the wireless built-in flash settings are reset to defaults when the battery is removed from the camera.
2. Fixes an intermittent phenomenon where image-rotation information is not recognized correctly when shooting with the camera in the vertical position depending on the timing of the shutter release.
(cover photo credit: snap from Canon)
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Scoutt – A Worldwide Platform for Location Scouting for Your Photo/Video Shoot - October 16, 2017
- The Syrp Giveaway Winners Have Been Drawn! - October 13, 2017
- Who Won the Kupo Sweepstakes? - October 13, 2017