Canon launches new colors for the T3 EF 18-55 IS II Lens Kit – please read the PR below:
Canon U.S.A., has launched the EOS Rebel T3 EF 18-55 IS II Lens Kit in three new color variations – red, brown and metallic gray, in addition to the standard black color, available exclusively at the Canon Online Store (shop.usa.canon.com/t3)
Providing consumers with high image quality and speed, the Rebel T3 camera features a 12.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor with a DIGIC 4 Image Processor, an ISO of 100 – 6400 which is ideal for both bright and low-light shooting, EOS Full HD video with expanding recording and in-camera movie editing to capture those never-missed moments, along with other popular Rebel T3 features such as:
- High-speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point.
- A 63-zone, dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures.
- Up to 3.0 frames per second (fps) continuous shooting.
- 2.7-inch wide thin-film transistor (TFT) LCD monitor (230,000 dots) with Live View function for improved viewing.
- New Feature Guide offers short descriptions of each function and Quick Control screen for easy operation.
(cover photo credit: snap from Canon)
Whether it is a photo hobbyist, parent, or student, the Canon Rebel T3 is the quintessential gift for loved ones or a perfect companion for summer traveling.
The Canon Rebel T3 Digital SLR Camera is available at a retail price of $599.99. Now through July 30, 2011, you can also save up to $200 on select EOS Rebel T3 kits. This special offer includes black and the colored Rebel T3 18-55 IS II lens kits selling for $549.99 after a $50 instant rebate.
If you would like to complete your fashionable look, the Deluxe Gadget Bag by Jill-e Designs TM, available exclusively at the Canon Online Store would be the perfect housing to store the Rebel T3 or any other Canon Digital SLR camera and accessories.
For more information, please visit shop.usa.canon.com/t3.
Latest posts by planetMitch (see all)
- Teradek Announces Bolt 10K and Bolt Manager - March 21, 2018
- Disney and Redrock Micro Collaborate to Bring New Technologies to Market - March 16, 2018
- Panasonic EVA1 vs Canon C200 – Camera Shootout 2018 - March 13, 2018