LCDVFe is an universal electronic viewfinder for any camera which has a standard HDMI signal output.
Now you can hold or mount the camera in the very way you want. It really is as essential as it sounds.
- Built-in features for precise image evaluation: Focus assist via red peaking over black and white, exposure assist with under and over exposure Zebras, 1:1 pixel zoom feature with positionable recall feature
- On-board interchangeable batteries (4xAA) plus external wide band 4-16V DC input
- Super crisp 24bit 3” screen with 840×400 resolution
- RED Epic and Scarlet compatible
- MSRP $750. Shipping in Q2 2011
- Sleek yet rugged physical design and maximized usability after hundreds of hours of testing
- Altera Cyclone FPGA chip: enabling lightning fast startup and seamless HD video processing at the highest image quality. It also provides a solid platform for future developments of additional features, such as remote control and vectorscopes.
- Optical construction offering generous diopter compensation. Vacuum laminated double element achromatic lens, utilising ULD glass element for perfect image quality.
Blogger's Disclaimer: Kinotehnik is not planet5D sponsor, but we'll print all sorts of HDSLR related news – just let us know!
(cover photo credit: snap from the LCDVFE page)